SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We are seeking a motivated sales professional with 4+ years of application software sales experience to market and sell our SKYLINE® Property Management Solutions product.. SKYLINE sets the industry standard for excellence for commerical, retail and residential property management software solutions. SKYLINE functions as a dynamic lease and facilities management, accounting and reporting system which is used by thousands of property managers.
- Seeking out prospective client opportunities
- Following up on leads
- Developing client opportunities and building relationships,
- Completing needs analysis,
- Creating RFPs,
- Facilitating product presentations to clients,
- Generating price quotes,
- Monitoring multiple client opportunities simultaneously through the entire sales life cycle.
- Ability to maintain and organize a detailed daily, weekly and monthly regiment of leads.
- Solid closing and negotiation skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Focus will be on generating revenues through new business development.
- Proven background in closing sales deals.
- Relationship management, business needs analysis, RFP response process, product presentation skills, price quote generation.
- Requires a high level of professional “inside and outside” salesmanship.
- An individual with breadth and depth of real estate industry/property management/accounting and reporting is a plus
- Knowledge of automated property management accounting/reporting solutions is a plus
- Overnight travel within a designated territory may be required.
- Minimum BA/BS Degree required.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website