The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
While working at SS&C Technologies you will help our clients discover opportunities in the complexities associated with mounting inflows of data, rapid technological advancements, shifting regulatory change, rising security risks and increasing demands from their customers. Your job is to help our clients discover opportunity through technology, strategic advisory and business improvement solutions. You will work with some of the world's leading Alternative Asset Managers, Asset Management Service Companies, Banking Companies, Broker-Dealers, Distribution Companies, Insurance Companies and Retirement Companies. Everyday our global offices in Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States work together to master the complexity of the financial industry to transform the most challenging tasks into opportunity and competitive advantage.
Provides daily client support, tracks and monitors issues, and provides trend analysis for the client and internal support. Manages work within the group and manages conversions/implementations for the client. Acts as a team lead for projects, including assigning work to the project team and other functional areas and performing other project administration tasks. Develops Request for Proposals and participates in the development of other client agreements. Identifies and tracks return on investment. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of DST's products, services, and business practices.
- Establish & lead collaborative relationships between customers and the DST organization
- Communicate with customers via conference calls, written electronic correspondence, and in face-to-face meetings
- Educate customers on implementing our products and services
- Analyze, anticipate, and identify customer needs and recommend innovative solutions
- Complete system change requests
- Research and resolve any system issues reported by customers
- Leverage extensive in-house training programs for industry knowledge and product expertise
- Mentor & lead less experienced associates
- Establish work priorities, plan projects, and ensure timelines are met
- Prepare status reports for customers
- Coordinate face-to-face meetings with customers onsite and at their location
- Ensure contractual obligations are achieved
- Assist with budgeting, billing, and contract administration
- Assist in onboarding new customers as they transition to DST's industry leading solutions
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of client facing work-related experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Problem solving and numerical reasoning skills; ability to analyze data and take action
- Career oriented, highly motivated, and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Efficient time management with strong organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems, processes, plans, and programs
- Proficiency in use of business productive tools such as word processing, spreadsheets, data management, project management, and presentations
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website