Posted Date: Oct 29, 2020
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.Job Summary
***Second Shift with anticipated work schedule 2pm - 11pm***
Summary: As an Assistant Custodial Manager, you are responsible for managing the staff providing Custodial services for a K12 Schools. You will coordinate the tasks of the team and will serve as a liaison between administration and unit departments providing the highest possible level of service.
- Establishes and reviews standards and work procedures for all associates in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility.
- Plans work schedules, hours, areas of work, and job duties to ensure adequate services are rendered to all areas.
- Interviews, selects, hires, evaluates, and recommends termination of facility personnel in accordance with facility standards.
- Orients, trains, develops and supervises all associates.
- Performs regular inspections and evaluations of the facility; recommends action items; assists with relocations within the facility.
- Conducts regular staff meetings and communicates with members of other departments to coordinate activities.
- Schedules major project work, assuring that adequate staff and supplies are available.
- Conducts regular inventory of supplies.
- Assists department director with budgets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in custodial / janitorial services from either K12 or College campus environment, hotel or hospital EVS services
- OR operations experience supervising employees in the hospitality industry, hotels, restaurant
- Must have prior experience supervising full time employees
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Valid drivers license
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 432129
KELLY L LUQUE
Apply on company website