Posted Date: Jun 6, 2019
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
As a Construction Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing projects as the owner's representative from programming to closeout.
- Providing world class customer service.
- Management of building construction & renovation projects.
- Providing oversight and quality inspection on construction & renovation projects.
- Responsible for timely completion & financial outcome of projects.
- Conduct facility assessments of buildings.
- Ensure construction complies with established contract, safety & budget requirements.
- Ensure construction complies with local, state & federal laws.
- Minimum four year college degree preferred or experience equivalent.
- 5 years progressive POM management & leadership experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to see and understand the inter-connections between various operating units.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 284805
ANNMARIE B MCSHEA
Apply on company website