Posted Date: Oct 15, 2019
Position Title: Facility Director - San Francisco Bay area
Reports To: Regional Vice President
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.Job Summary
The Facilities Director has the ultimate responsibility for the operation of all service lines at the facility. The Facilities Director is in charge of all matters relating to the POM Department, Environmental Services Department and the Grounds Maintenance Department. The Facilities Director formulates policies and directs operations of the facility. The Director is responsible for the overall oversight of the account. Director will provide leadership for the overall strategic development of all departments, responsible for successfully coordinating and support all activities of all departments. The Director works with all levels of the facility staff in all matters relating to the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. Director fosters and maintains an environment where safety is first, always.
- Develop and recommend department operating budget and ensures the departments operates within budget
- Coordinate POM activities with other departments
- Actively communicate with administration
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities of the department
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for departmental operations
- Encourage and mentor staff creativity and foster innovation
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies
- Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans
- Training and development of all staff members
- Inspect facilities constantly to ensure quality control procedures are utilized
- Assist in developing/revising annual budgets
- Minimum four year college degree highly preferred
- 5 years POM management experience preferred
- Experience with central plant operations preferred
- Utility background preferred
- Experience large annual budgets
- Have managed a workforce of 20+ Employees
- Must have the ability to analyze and interpret financial data
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 332313
ANNMARIE B MCSHEA
Apply on company website