Posted Date: Nov 22, 2019
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.Job Summary
The Facilities Director has the ultimate responsibility for the operation of all service lines at the facility. The Facilities Director is in charge of all matters relating to the POM Department, Environmental Services Department and the Grounds Maintenance Department. The Facilities Director formulates policies and directs operations of the facility. The Director is responsible for the overall oversight of the account. Director will provide leadership for the overall strategic development of all departments, responsible for successfully coordinating and support all activities of all departments. The Director works with all levels of the facility staff in all matters relating to the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. Director fosters and maintains an environment where safety is first, always.
This position is a Bench position to be based in Texas. The role will provide management support to new and existing SSC accounts in K-12 settings. Travel is required and can be significant to include overnights. This is a full time position that will likely lead to permanent Director role in the SSC organization. Ideal candidates will be open to relocate.
- Plans, organizes, and controls functions and activities of all support services under the scope of the contract.
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, and procedures. Develops implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified property maintenance programs, services, policies and/or procedures.
- Meets with client administrative and supervisory staff, as well as community groups, agencies, contractors, architects, and engineers to plan, organize, coordinate, and/or communicate programs, services, policies and/or procedures.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to the contractual Scope of Work, Service Level Agreements for each site, Key Performance Indicators, and the client's standards and regulations.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors construction and development of physical facilities. Administers Project requisition and approval processes with client, as specified in client or owner agreements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or equivalent formal education) in Engineering, Property / Facilities Management, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years responsibility at a management level in areas of property management, engineering, maintenance, construction, custodial and grounds in a Education Facility.
- Candidate must be open to travel
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 347135
Apply on company website