Posted Date: Sep 24, 2019
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.Job Summary
Working as the Landscape Construction Supervisor you will direct the landscape crew for a university campus properties. You will supervise and manage the performance of the employees and also manages the client's expectations.
• Well Organized
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• Irrigation installation experience
• Proficient using landscape equipment such as backhoe, skid steer, mini excavator, etc.
• Ability to properly install new landscapes from a set of landscape plans
• Ability to lead and train the landscape construction team to work safely and effectively while upholding the work standards of the department
- 3-5 years field experience leading landscape installation team
- Horticulture / related field degree or comparable experience
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 323993
ANNMARIE B MCSHEA
Apply on company website