Posted Date: Aug 16, 2019
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
Position: Accelerated Manager Program (Facilities Management/Support Services)
Unique opportunities for highly talented, motivated individuals that will take on managerial assignments in operational areas like:
- Environmental Services Management
- Ground Maintenance Management
The Accelerated Manager Program (AMP) is an entry-level program that helps participants drive their career with Compass Group. The AMP platform is designed with a blend of operational hands-on experiences, as well as new manager and leadership skills taught through distance, self-directed, and live classroom learning. This creates a robust learning opportunity for participants to build the skills and knowledge needed to become a leader while developing a professional network and personal brand. Supporting the AMP participants are their program sponsors, training site managers, and training site team. They are there to guide AMP learners, share best practices, and provide support to help learners develop into GREAT Compass managers! When you start, you will be assigned to a temporary training location to complete the on-site/hands-on portion of your experience. Upon successful completion of the Accelerated Manager Program, relocation within your assigned region may be required to be considered for placement opportunities. NOTE: Placement or promotional opportunity to a full-time employment position upon completion of the Accelerated Manager Program is based upon your performance and business need and is not guaranteed
- Requires a Bachelor's degree received by August 2019 or any time prior
- 1 year of work experience or a related internship is preferred
- This is an entry-level position & no management experience is required
- Must be open to relocation during training and upon completion of the training program
- Competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Driver's license required for transportation related positions
- Should be flexible, adaptable & have ability to act quickly with little or no supervision
- Career-minded self-starter with a can-do attitude who desires to lead & inspire groups of people
- Demonstrates financial acumen including profit & loss management & inventory knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively both written & verbally before groups, clients or employees
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task & meet deadlines in a changing work environment
- Possess an understanding of contract administration & client relations
- Basic knowledge of operating and maintenance instructions, safety regulations, codes & use of departmental policy & procedure manuals
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 311593
STEFANIE M FURNISS
Apply on company website