Posted Date: Sep 9, 2019
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.Job Summary
As a Visual Director you will be responsible for:
• Distribute workload to appropriate vendors based on capability and capacity
• Assign realistic timelines and budgets for any visual implementation (digital, mobile, graphics)
• Monitor and ensure timely completion of all visual projects
• Interface with architects and/or Compass design teams to simplify signage for internal brands
• Work towards creating standard field packages that can be mass produced and pulled off shelf for quick implementation
• Coordinate with industry leaders to stay current on new products
• Communicate with internal and external teams to identify areas of improvement
• Assist with branding standard rollouts (oversee asset distribution, understanding of intended construction)
• Perform ongoing analysis and report to supervisor any problems, weaknesses or obstacles
• Build and maintain relationships
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 318998
ANNMARIE B MCSHEA
Apply on company website