SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting a full-time (1.0 FTE) BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to become part of our dedicated team at the free-standing SSM Health Aesthetic Center in Madison, Wisconsin. SSM Health is an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Additional details:
- The department is currently comprised of 2 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners.
- SSM Health Surgery Center is located on the campus of SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital-Madison
- This is a diverse plastic surgery practice including breast (DIEP experience required), cosmetic and MOHS reconstruction, wound care and microvascular surgery.
- Well established practice with strong referral base.
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR across the network with remote access from referring hospitals.
- Affiliation with UW plastic surgery residency program
- Call rotation is 1:4.
- Collegial, patient centered group
- Competitive income guarantee and signing bonus and comprehensive benefit package
SSM Health Aesthetic Center
We have one goal at the Aesthetic Center: to help you feel and look your best. Our experienced and attentive staff welcomes and guides you through the process, while our specialized cosmetic board-certified surgeons and physician assistants help you make the best decision for you. By combining convenience, education and personalized attention we are able to provide you with a superior customer experience, designing a personalized plan to help you achieve the look you want.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma Center.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- Madison, population 252,000, was recently named as the best place to live in America by Livability in 2021 https://livability.com/best-places/2021-top-100-best-places-to-live-in-america/top-100-2021-madison-wi/
- The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physician - State of Work Location
Apply on company website