- Initiates and provides medical interventions in response to acute changes in patient conditions.
- Provides educational services to nursing and ancillary departments and serves as an educational consultant on clinical practice issues.
- Applies evidence based practices to achieve multidisciplinary collaboration to facilitate continuity of care.
- Contributes to the satisfaction of the medical staff by collaborating with physicians to deliver best care.
- Recognizes and utilizes opportunities to act as a change agent by introducing nursing practice innovations.
- Evaluates nursing practices associated with specialty area, defines needs/problems with patient care and makes constructive suggestions that creates a positive patient outcome.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree from nationally accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- One year experience
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) - State of Work Location
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIESInitiates and provides medical interventions in response to acute changes in patient conditions.Pro...
Apply on company website