Pulmonology at SSM Dean and St. Marys Outpatient Center - Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is recruiting for a BE/BC Pulmonologist at its Madison clinic, located adjacent to SSM Health St. Marys Hospital. Additional details:
- In addition to clinic work, each Pulmonologist will work at SSM Health St. Marys Hospital handing inpatient consults; ability to include up to 25% Critical Care
- Call is shared among all the physicians and would be approximately 1:6
- Pulmonologists will work five days per week which includes clinical and administrative time
- Pulmonologists spend 2-4 days per month working at one of Deans satellite offices
- Pulmonologists with a special interest and expertise in EBUS are welcome to include that in their practice
- Interventional Pulmonologist on-site
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitalsfor 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- Marys Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by com
- Middleton is a popular suburb to the west. It was recognized by Money Magazine when it was named the seventh of "The 100 Best Places to Live."
- The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.Pulmonology at SSM Dean and St. Mary's Outpatient Center - Madison, WIThe OpportunitySS...
Apply on company website