1. Presents menu, answers questions, and suggests food and beverage items.
2. Takes food and beverage orders.
3. Relays orders to kitchen and serves food to guests
4. Monitors tables in assigned section ensuring all patrons are served.
5. Clears and cleans tables; resets counters and tables.
6. Computes bill and accepts payment; tracks sales receipts.
7. Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing.
8. Maintains wait station by keeping area tidy and stocks glasses, silverware, and other related supplies.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
Apply on company website