We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Help manage multiple currency transaction for NEA to achieve the best pricing for client underwritings and optimal distribution / syndicate strategy for CM deals.
Provide support to the Head of Liability Management under Bond Syndicate
Ensure quality syndicate inputs during deal execution to build SCB's reputation as a top bond house
Ensure seamless execution of globally marketed deals
Co-ordination between Credit Sales, Credit Trading & CM product teams with the sole purpose of winning client mandates with calibrated risk taking
Internal marketing – proactively show trade ideas and funding opportunities to sales/origination and execution capabilities. Daily updates of runs in Bloomberg.
External marketing – maintain regular dialogue with issuers, by providing market updates and funding opportunities where possible
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university preferably in a relevant discipline such as finance, commerce, business administration, economics, mathematics and engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Self-starter & ability to think laterally
- Market presence both with clients & competitors
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website