About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate Strategy
- Employee Banking Solutions - Fulfil corporate employees' banking needs including payroll and other retail products
- Participate in sales promotions and activities to achieve/exceed defined sales targets for CASA payroll, Credit Card, Personal Loan product.
- Engage NTB clients via leads sourced from on-site marketing/roadshows.
- Gradually broadening to full range of retail products by referring Mortgage, Bancassurance to specialist teams
- Provide quality, efficient before and after sales services
- Prepare and consolidate accurate reports on sales activities
- Meet TAT, SLA requirements
- Advise the Business on companies which exhibit high risk policies and practices hence control and manage risk.
- Ensuring compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the Bank and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and CDD
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- EB RM, Account Services, ATM Card Ops, Lending Ops
Refer potential companies to Employee Banking RM for new tie-up
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website