About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide support to achieve Business Plan through quick turnaround of NTB proposals and new deals. Evaluate all deals including renewals in terms of appropriate balance between reward and risk.
- Maintain thorough oversight on all credit aspects of assigned portfolio and proactively highlight risks
- Timely and accurate performance of credit reviews and adherence to all aspects of policy and procedure. Full adherence to Credit Admin Framework and all related aspects. Fully adopt Early Warning System to strengthen risk monitoring. Assist with co-management of stressed accounts with GSAM to reduce impairments and strengthen recovery effort.
- Managing risk and compliance as part of my role. Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of my role. Understand and comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Groups policies, procedures and the Group Code of Conduct. Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters.
- Maintaining Audit quality. Quick turnaround on Credit Requests. Embed usage of Credit Risk Analytics. Ensure full adherence to Group Code of conduct. Contribute to a culture in which all stakeholders feel safe to raise concerns and where risk and compliance matters are addressed and misconduct appropriately dealt with.
Our Ideal Candidate
The Credit analyst is expected to complete all e-learnings and certifications applicable to the role within defined timelines.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
Apply on company website