About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Consider to approve credit facilities to acquire quality loans and generate more profits timely
- Ensure credit decision in line with applicable credit policy
- Ensure that the credit information obtain for credit analysis will not be released to other staff and customer.
- Co-ordinate and assist other Team Supervisor to perform supervisory duties, and monitor all credit related activities.
- Monitor and report suspicious transaction/activities to Fraud Team
- Support team to achieve the agree targets.
- Others when required
- Bachelor Degree (Banking, Economies, Foreign Trade, Commerce)
- Good financial analysis skills
- 3 year experience at the same position
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website