About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To work on multiple data warehouse projects coding from end to end.
- To design, develop, and test programs according to project specifications and application standards
- Preparing test scripts and test cases for unit and system testing
- To be involved in all testing phases (unit testing, regression testing) and support in project SIT & UAT.
- To assist in project implementation activities (coordination with PSS and relevant vendors) to ensure success implementation of project
- To provide post implementation support to project rolled-out.
- Assist in documenting user guides/ technical documentation for project involved
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or IT equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in IT industry
- Exposure in data warehouse projects experience.
- Good analytic skill and able to handle multiple data warehouse projects at the same time
- SaS / Hadoop/ Datastage ETL Development
- UNIX, Shell scripting, DB2, SAS, mainframe
- ETL knowledge
- Fluent in English and good communication skill
Apply on company website