About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities: • Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions. • Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices. • Assist the domain expert in creating the business case. • Own the documentation of the technology architecture – for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions. • Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully. • Build New RPA projects by using PEGA Robotics. • Knowledge of SQL, PEGA Robotics and other RPA Tools, C#, .Net. • Domain experience in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Should have overall 3 years of experience of which at least 2+ years should have been in PEGA Robotics·
- PEGA Certified Robotics System Architect
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework)
- Have knowledge or working experience with database like SQL Server 2008 R2 higher
- Have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
Apply on company website