About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- To develop product strategy to grow Structured Investment business.
- To monitor the product risk and reduce the impact of systematic and non-systematic risk
- To ensure the sales support and product management being well conducted
- To support on product related request by segment/front line/customers and operational related issues.
- To enhance system function and streamline the end to end process
- To fulfill regulatory/group/country requirement for product related issue
- To analyze the reports to monitor AUM and sales volume of products.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website