About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Working closely with the design team to create a reusable component library
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
- We have an emphasis on software quality and writing maintainable code using TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration and Delivery
Our Ideal Candidate
- Deep understanding of ReactJS or React Native
- You deeply care about providing a great user experience to our users
- A keen learner with an ambitious and results driven personality, who loves to share with other engineers
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Work well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Work in an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insights
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website