About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To collaborate with branch sales staff to provide professional insurance planning services by meeting potential customers
- To analyze customers' personal financial situation and identify their needs in financial services; and recommends life insurance products and investment-linked products to best suit their needs.
- To provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicits referral business to expand the customer base.
- To work closely with branch sales staff to optimize the sales results.
- To maximize business opportunities to achieve individual sales target
- To co-ordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars).
- To update team manager on the business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies.
- To provide training and coaching support to sales staff such that high quality customer service can be delivered consistently.
- Implement relevant measures including briefing and discussion forum to support sales and marketing programs.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- To comply with the guidelines listed in operation manual and IPSP on all sales process
Qualifications and Skills
- Extensive knowledge on insurance products and services
- Good communication, interpersonal and selling skills
- HKSI and IIQE licensed
Apply on company website