About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
To maximize the competitive advantage of the Bank's Insurance business through conducting, meeting with customers, recommends life insurance product to best suit their individual needs and family protection, towards achieving predictable business goals.
- Responsible for branch's Banca revenue target and their individual target based on IS scorecard.
- Joint call with RM on Banca products (mainly focused on RP products).
- Fully engage to in branch Banca micro-marketing events and work with local insurance co for city banca seminar accordingly with Banca seminar plan.
- Responsible for Banca business tracking, which includes business performance tracking, portfolio analysis, successful story sharing and outstanding event broadcast.
- Work closely with IC and timely update performance of Investment Linked Product (ILP) and market outlook.
- Track and ensure Banca license effectiveness of RM.
- Provide onsite training on Banca products to frontline to ensure annual 40-hour training required by regulator.
- Analyses customers' personal financial situation and identifies their needs in financial services; and recommends life insurance products and investment-linked products to best suit their needs.
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
- To comply with the guidelines listed in operation manual and IPSP on all sales process.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Extensive knowledge in insurance (both life and non-life)
- Good communication and coaching skill
- Ability of conducting s Banca seminar interpersonal and analytical skills
- ALE+ ILP licensed
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website