About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The role is based in Bangalore and reports to the Manager, CF LS Product Control. The Product Control team supports the Corporate Finance Business on a global basis.
The Role Responsibilities
The individual will be responsible for:
- Supervise the timely production of Corporate Finance and Loan Syndications P&L reporting for SCB. The main products controlled are Loan Syndications, Leveraged Finance, Aviation and Shipping Leases, M&A advisory etc.
- Responsible for the delivery of work streams in the Corporate Finance and Loan Syndications space and be an active participant and drive projects for Corporate Finance and Loan Syndications PC.
- Role involved identifying the associated risks, with an intimate understanding of boundaries of product controlling.
- Reviewing significant deals completed by the CF/LS desks across various sub products and identifying risk associated with the said facilities.
- Performance of month end accounting processes including adjustment journals, ensuring reconciliation between accounting platform and various sub ledgers, substantiation of account balances, etc. so as to ensure accuracy and completeness in finalisation of financial information.
- Ensuring adherence and improving upon timelines with respect to internal guidelines and policies on various periodical reporting submissions.
- Understanding and analysis of Risk Weighted Assets where required
- Monitoring of fee receivables and suspended fees where required
Apply on company website