About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role
- The role holder is mainly responsible for PBOC/SAFE/CBRC Reporting, Mapping and Centrally Automation;
- Also takes ad-hoc reporting related projects/UATs.
- Centrally prepare PBOC reports and part of CBRC reports both for branches and SCB China.
- Timely update and develop reports automation template and database.
- Complete ad-hoc survey from regulator.
- Support internal and external Audit request if required.
- Attend ad-hoc regulatory reporting related projects if required.
- Build good relationship with PBOC/SAFE/CBRC regulators and handle their queries.
- Coordinate and support branch finance.
- University degree and professional qualifications in accountancy or equivalent qualification;
- 3-5 working experience in financing and accounting area
- Sound knowledge of PRC accounting policy;
- General understanding of China's banking regulatory environment;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Familiar with English accounting software and MS office software;
- Good verbal and written skills in both Chinese and English;
- Pleasant and cooperative personality, initiative and hardworking, able to work independently;
- Team player with strong communication and management skill.
Apply on company website