About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
- P-file management: Responsible for employee's personal file management including new joiners, incremental and leaver's document, to ensure the hardcopy and electronic files are well stored.
- AskHR support: Ensure that customers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high-quality service helping to resolve various queries and get it right first time.
- Termination process support: Effectively bring in all the touch points in Exit management through a workflow management and provide a seamless exit experience.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including effective questioning and active listening, both in Chinese and English.
- Good skills in Microsoft tools, Excel skill is must
- Graduate from Business School, preferably in Human Resource.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website