About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Achieve individual targets set.
- Market new business, and increase the gross profitability to the Division of existing customers within the portfolio, in line with credit policies, underwriting standards and targets set by the Senior Manger (the latter by cross selling). Increase utilisation of Bank and other subsidiaries / associates' products, with the emphasis on trade finance products.
- Maintain and control existing business to endeavour to ensure that our customers are of the highest standard with the aim maximising returns (EP) and profit of each relationship, the minimum being that laid down by credit policy.
- Maintain close contact with customers and monitor customer quality in order to minimise the risk of loss to the Bank. Job holder is primarily responsible for any losses occurring in facilities approved or recommended by him / her.
- Approve limit applications granted under discretionary powers and recommend applications for higher level approval.
- Undertake regular inspection of assets and documents which represent security for the Bank.
- Ensure that all administration associated with the portfolio is done accurately in accordance with laid down procedures and on a timely basis.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website