About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Support CB RMs in India and China to achieve individual financial and non-financial targets for the China (including Taiwan & Hong Kong) – India corridor while contributing towards team's overall deliverables through:
- Effectively generating new business – identify prospects and convert in line with the Bank's appetite
- Supporting the RMs in strategically formulating account plan – provide client's needs-based solutions, structure appropriate credit facility, and execute various banking transactions
- Proactively building trusted client relationships
- Generate creative ideas on customer acquisition and products/ services
- Market and sell broad range of products including trade service, cash management, treasury and investment
- Help to implement agreed business plan for the corridor to achieve sales/ revenue targets
- Regularly feedback to Team Leader and peers on new and anticipated financial and service needs and recommend appropriate improvements to processes on new products
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in client engagement, internal stakeholder management and other business conduct
Our Ideal Candidate:
- University Graduate
- Person of Chinese origin. Can also consider persons of HK or Taiwanese or other ASEAN country origin.
- Banking experience in serving business/commercial/corporate clients is preferred
- Product knowledge on trade, cash, lending and FX is preferred
- Conversant in both Mandarin and English and sound communication and presentation skills
- Experience in servicing international businesses under the cross-border context is a plus.
- Good understanding of Chinese market environment, investment trends and their dynamics into South Asia
- Firm in all business guidelines and compliance issues
- High energy and willing to travel extensively
Apply on company website