About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Document Business requirements for the specific functionalities, act as a conduit between the Front Office desk and developers
- Ability to comprehend the phased delivery approach and work on specific goals at a certain point of time
- Work closely with Senior/mid-level business stakeholders to gather requirements and understand the process and solution to be delivered, liaise with vendors and work closely with them on deliveries.
- Experience to work in an agile environment with multiple control functions – product control, GMR, Credit etc.
- Responsible for the delivery front to end and provide first level support to the desk
Our Ideal Candidate
Key Skills Required
- Experienced Business Analyst with significant experience working for Banks or FI's.
- Experience in facing off to Front Office users i.e. Traders, sales and structurers.
- Experience in Commodities is a must; experience in at least one asset class like Base Metals, Energy, Precious Metals.
- Knowledge of Risk Metrics, P&L Attribution, VaR, Risk metrics a must to have. Understanding of key risk parameters for liner and complex products
- Good knowledge of complete trade lifecycle from inception to settlement
- Experience in Derivatives and Physical Commodities and how Risk is captured and treated across OTC and listed products
- Experience working with market data, curve publishing including Vol smiles.
Qualifications & Skills
- Significant experience as a BA within Commodities space
- Worked on Big multiyear projects with phased deliveries with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working with teams spread geographically
- Self-motivator, with ability to work independently and as part of a team
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website