About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
The role is part of the Information and Cyber Security (ICS) resilience team and will be responsible for developing and aligning the Bank's Group ICS Incident and Crisis Management process. This includes mapping and assessing applicable Group processes across the bank, to ensure relevant stakeholders are made aware of any gaps identified, and mentor the action owners to drive closure.
The role will also be responsible to test the processes and controls, including defining and implementing a testing methodology, and ensuring relevant standards are aligned.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the end to end process for ICS crisis management, ensuring alignment to incident and crisis management processes
- Review internal processes to ensure alignment and be able to identify gaps and map them to the relevant action-owner.
- Must also be able to drive the identified points to closure, by coaching and educating the relevant action owners.
- Responsible for the provision of subject matter expertise on ICS Crisis Management to Businesses and Functions
- Support the development of the Control Environment for Crisis Management to ensure that ICS requirements are appropriately addressed
- Support the development of the Crisis Management Framework (Policy, Standards & Process)
- Responsible to develop and implement controls on third parties, around cyber resilience
- Responsible to create a methodology for regular testing of these processes
- The scope of the role covers all business lines and geographies of the Bank.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support the Resilience Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles Fair Outcomes for Customers; The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Global Head Resilience
- Head, Business Resilience
- Head, IT Resilience
- Head, Crisis Management
- Major Incident Management
- Security Technical Services
- Office of the CISO
- Group Corporate Affairs
- Group HR
- Functions Chief Operating Officers
- Business Information Security Officers
- Regional Heads of Business Resilience
- Country Heads of Business Resilience
- Group Operational Risk
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in the ICS TRP Response & Recovery Program
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent qualification
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Process Mapping , Process Screening
- Identifying Process Disconnects
- Experience in Business Continuity Plan
- Process Excellence
- Knowledge on Cyber Security Threats
Apply on company website