About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- To focus on acquiring new clients, with the objectives of maximizing financial goals whilst minimizing the risk of potential impairment losses.
- To leverage network resources and coordinate two-way referrals for deepening client relationship and broadening client portfolio.(corridor banker)
- To strategically formulate account plans by cross-selling the Bank's products and services and providing clients need-based solutions, in order to deliver the business goals with optimal portfolio return.
- To ensure internal / external KYC (know your customer) requirements are adhered to AML and CDD (policies and procedures)
- To timely handle customers' requests and/or complaints in accordance with established procedures.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
Apply on company website