About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Accountable for 1st & 2nd line support for all users within CNC, to respond to faults and to requests for change, inc. purchase and delivery of new products and services. Ensure all problems are resolved and Remedy tickets updated in a timely fashion
- To manage technical support for all products within CnC
- To manage technical support for all business products Accountable for the implementation and ongoing verification of Security patch's (OS and Virus) within CnC locations
- To manage vendors including on site support engineers (OSV) who are responsible for the ongoing support of the businesses to ensure a secure, stable and highly resilient environment.
- To apply knowledge of IT, Financial products and Best Market Practice to ensure that SCB achieve the best possible return for any investment made for infrastructure.
- To assist in new implementations or upgrades to existing systems, including project management, tracking and reporting
- To assist in the provision of business recovery sites to give their ability to conduct business transactions and monitor exposure in the event of a disaster.
- Accountable for the enforcement of global strategies and standards in the country including ensuring risk / compliance and security / build standards are followed
- Manage incident and problem co-ordination with local vendors / resources and ensure Techops are updated with relevant information.
- Ensure relevant Post mortem attendance and ownership of actions
- Work with relevant service managers and domain heads SIP and fix initiatives
- Work as part of a team providing standby support coverage on 7 days a week, 24 hour a day (24/7) basis.
- To work in shifts
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in setting up and Client Win7/Win8/Win10 with multiple domains and large user base.
- Have previous experience as part of an operation for Enterprise infrastructure implementation of Desktop Lifecycle Management. Exposure to DRP and BCP exercise.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and associated networking skills
- Knowledge supporting Wintel platform products in general
- Strong problem solving skills and self motivated. Good communication skills, interpersonal skill and ability to work effectively as part of a team
Apply on company website