Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by assisting real estate development managers in identifying, prioritizing, and developing new sites for Starbucks retail stores. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts a key resource on training, process and practices for new partners within the region.
- Analyzes letter of intent (LOI) and identifies key issues for the development manager. Tracks status of all LOI packages for completion.
- Assists managers in preparing presentations of site recommendation for new locations utilizing geographic and demographic analysis. May also present materials to senior management, operations and other internal partners.
- Assists real estate development manager (DvM) by utilizing existing marketing research tools to perform site/market analysis. Assists with preparing and distributing all aspects of the real estate tour package.
- Assists real estate development manager (DvM) in tracking and managing against performance goals and budget. Assists in preparing management, pipeline reports and business plans.
- Assists real estate development manager (DvM) with collecting and analyzing due diligence and other documentation throughout the project lifecycle. Coordinates legal documentation with internal and external legal counsel.
- Assists real estate development manager(DvM) in formulating and executing market strategy.
- Assists with researching and analyzing new and existing submarkets through broker networks, new market surveys and visits. Analyzes proforma and identifies key issues for the development manager.
- Attend industry events as needed.
- Coordinates real estate processes throughout the lifecycle of the project including preparing new real estate files, assisting development managers with letters of intent and packages. Inputs, updates and distributes site information and project schedules where appropriate.
- Creates, maintains and distributes reports. Assists with office administrative support functions, preparing correspondence, and processing incoming mail, telephone calls and email.
- Functions as a key contact for information gathering and distribution to and from brokers, consultants and various other external and internal partners
- Manages the project administration with the project team. Assists with the management of prioritizing tasks and ensuring continued momentum.
- Researches real estate markets, responds to real estate inquiries.
- Tracks key milestone project dates and communicates required information to all internal and external partners.
Summary of Experience
- Contract administration (3 years)
- Project administration in chain store, retail or commercial brokerage (3 years)
- Exposure to commercial or retail industry experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Financial acumen
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Multi tasking in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website