Now Brewing – Future Leaders! #tobeapartner
As a District Manager you enjoy the journey of developing extraordinary Store Managers, creating great customer experiences, impacting growth across Starbucks stores and being part of local communities. At Starbucks we are performance driven through the lens of humanity. You direct a multi-unit portfolio of stores by planning strategies and consistent implementation. You are a leader of leaders, developing diverse teams that know their markets, communities and customers.
Using your past retail leadership experience you will:
- Grow a portfolio of successful businesses: develop district-level strategies to achieve each store's financial, operational and customer-service goals, while addressing each store's unique strengths and challenges.
- Lead a team of leaders: motivate, coach and strengthen Store Managers as team leaders, retail operators and business owners.
- Serve as a resource: provide expertise on key customer issues, team staffing and management, store operations and company policies and procedures.
We'd love to hear from people with:
- 5+ years of retail experience managing 2 or more stores, departments or units, P&L, inventory, operations and customer service
- 5+ years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including training and coaching, with strong leadership and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service oriented role
- Experience in a multi-unit environment, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations and financial reporting
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Minimum High School or GED. Note: a college degree in business or a closely related field, OR 4+ years of US Military service may substitute for a portion of the required experience
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Join us and connect with something bigger, apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website