Now Brewing – Facility Maintenance Partner! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
The Starbucks experience starts in our Roasting Plants where we have a dedicated team of professional roasters and supporting process teams including planning, warehouse management, packaging, roasting, maintenance, engineering and logistics.
As a facility maintenance partner, you will:
- Clean facility offices and common areas, including kitchen equipment, break room, coffee stations and facility restrooms. Vacuum carpets, clean windows, mop and wax floors.
- Monitor and maintain supply levels in restrooms, coffee station and break room.
- Perform commercial maintenance tasks including plumbing, carpentry and electrical.
- Perform periodic cleaning and other sanitation tasks as scheduled.
- Pick up litter outside perimeter of building and near garbage dumpsters, discard trash and recyclables from offices, restrooms and lunchroom into proper receptacles.
- Complete tasks thoroughly and accurately to ensure compliance with quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Identify, report, and document if and when there is a deviation from quality, legality, or food safety standards.
- Understand and follow established safety guidelines, programs and procedures; and actively work to prevent safety incidents.
- Support food safety, legality and quality programs.
- Maintain product quality through adherence to good manufacturing practices, Food Safety Preventative Controls, product specifications and quality procedures.
- Perform other duties as needed in support of business objectives and Starbucks Mission & Values.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
We're proud to invest in you and offer these special incentives to eligible partners (employees):
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Arizona State University College Achievement Plan: FULL tuition reimbursement towards bachelor's degree
- Highly competitive 401(k) program with company match at 5%
- Stock equity reward program (annual grants)
- Health savings, vacation savings & health and wellness programs
- Paid vacation (prorated vacation allowance on day one), sick leave and personal days
We'd love to hear from people with:
- Janitorial and sanitation experience
- High school diploma/GED, US military service or equivalent
- Ability to work variable shifts to support business needs
- Ability to become bloodborne pathogens certified
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in elevated areas with ladders, roofs, lights
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to work in accordance with safety, quality and sanitation standards, policies and procedures
- Familiarity with British Retail Consortium (BRC), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website