Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by answering Starbucks partners' questions and managing their roasting plant orders via email or telephone. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Documents all customer contacts in customer service database. Researches issues and ensures they are resolved, including follow-up, within service level agreements.
- Enhances and implements processes while adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Keeps abreast of company products and history to communicate to customers while gaining knowledge of future promotions, products and processes.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Processes retail and business unit orders, including researching and tracking status, responding to inquiries and troubleshooting problems while weighing all possibilities and offering appropriate service recovery when needed.
- Supports supply chain logistics teams with store readiness procedures, product launches and systems testing. Provides training and coaching to field and internal partners.
- Works cross-functionally with a variety of internal business units, distribution centers and carriers.
Summary of Experience
- Customer service experience in a retail, food service, call or customer contact center environment (2 years)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to perform data entry at 25-30 words per minute
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible, with the ability to work in a changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to handle angry or difficult customers professionally
- Ability to lead others in a team environment
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Apply on company website