Open House !
Starbucks Carson Valley Roasting Plant & Distribution Center
Tuesday, January 14th, 2019
3:30 pm – 6:00 pm PST
2525 Starbucks Way
Minden NV 89410
Come enjoy coffee, tea and a tour with our team to learn more about our employment opportunities at our distribution center! Apply today to confirm your attendance.
Employee benefits package
• Comprehensive health coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision
• Arizona State University College Achievement Plan: FULL tuition reimbursement towards Bachelors Degree
• Highly competitive pay and 401(k) program with company match at 5%
• Stock equity reward program (annual grants)
• Stock Investment Plans with 5% discount of market value
• Health savings, vacation savings & health and wellness programs
• Paid vacation (vacation allowance on day one), sick leave and personal days
• Coffee!!! Weekly mark-out (1lb) & 30% off at all Company owned retail stores.
For safety purposes, dress is business casual; long pants, closed-toe and closed
heel shoes – no heels over one inch. See you there !!!!
Summary of Experience
- Production or distribution environment (1 year)
- Material handling
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand written and verbal policies and guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Basic math skills
- Flexibility to work overtime as required, even on short notice
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website