Now Brewing – Future Leaders! #tobeapartner
Starbucks is known for developing extraordinary leaders who drive business success by doing the right thing for partners (employees), customers and communities – globally. As a Starbucks partner you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You take action to make a positive difference every day, and you inspire others to do the same.
The Shift Manager role is structured as a management training program that builds on your supervisory experience, coaching skills, coffee/ tea passion and business acumen all in preparation for fully managing a store. You will learn how to run a multi-million dollar business, lead a team, and building a meeting place in your community. Our goal with the program is to develop future store managers. Following successful completion of this role you will have the opportunity to be one of our world class leaders.
Using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship, you'll learn how to:
- Grow a successful, multi-million dollar business: drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem solving skills
- Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
- Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
We'd love to hear from people with:
- One year retail / customer service management experience, two years preferred OR
- 4+ years of US Military service
- One year supervising the work of others, teambuilding, coaching
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
It's time for you to be a part of a Great Workplace too; it's time for you #tobeapartner, apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website