Join us and inspire with every cup!
At Starbucks, it's all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store team. We connect with each other, our customers and our communities to make a positive impact every day. We believe in working together to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success, which is why we call ourselves Starbucks “partners.” Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value the unique experiences that each partner brings to our team!
The Shift Manager role is structured as a management training program that builds on your supervisory experience, coaching skills, coffee/ tea passion and business acumen all in preparation for fully managing a store. You will learn how to run a multi-million dollar business, lead a team, and building a meeting place in your community. Our goal with the program is to develop future store managers. Following successful completion of this role you will have the opportunity to be one of our world class leaders.
Using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship, you'll learn how to:
- Grow a successful, multi-million dollar business: drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem solving skills
- Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
- Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What's more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details.
Summary of Experience
- One year retail / customer service management experience, two years\preferred OR 4+ years of US Military service
- One year supervising the work of others, teambuilding, coaching
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
It's time for you to be a part of a Great Workplace too; it's time for you #tobeapartner, apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website