Program:Consultation Support and Engagement Team
Bilingual Differential Provided!!!
High School diploma or equivalent plus personal experience as a CSEC (or sex trafficking) survivor and 2 years of experience working in a behavioral health field or a similar position.
License or Certification
Valid California Driver's License preferred
Provides Outreach and Engagement to youth/TAY within the community. Provides one-on-one support, mentoring, and role-modeling to youth/TAY. Assists youth/TAY with developing a safety plan and reviews/updates it at least weekly. Links youth/TAY to various resources, including housing, food, education/vocation, recreation, spiritual, mentors, mental and physical health, and social, as deemed appropriate in partnership with the team. Advocates on behalf of youth/TAY and promotes self-advocacy. Provides and documents rehabilitation, collateral, case management, outreach, engagement, and linkage services as determined necessary by the team. Documents services related to specific domains from the youth/TAY perspective.
For more information contact Brian at email@example.comWe offer:
- MFTI and ACSW's receive supervision for BBS hours
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid benefits package including medical, dental and vision and many other voluntary benefits
- Rewarding work environment with excellent opportunities for career growth
- Excellent work/life balance including generous vacation and holiday pay
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment
- On the job training including paid CEU opportunities and career development
- Flexible work schedule and environment
- Mileage reimbursement
Potential Work Schedule:
M-F Day Shift, Some evenings and weekends as needed.
E-Verify Disclosure | Accessibility
Apply on company website