Steward Health Care, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brockton, MA
Good Samaritan Medical Center, seeks a Hematologist/Oncologist to join our team in Brockton, MA. This is a Medical Director opportunity. Candidates must be BC in Hematology/Oncology, strong leadership and mentoring skills. Good Samaritan's Cancer Center provides local access to leading board-certified oncologists and hematologists, as well as highly skilled radiologists, surgeons, pathologists, nurses, therapists, dietitians, and other support staff dedicated to treating cancer patients.
Highlights of the Good Sam Cancer Center:
- Join an established community-based practice
- Brand new clinic opening this winter
- Weekend call is shared equitably between two sites.
- Outpatient clinic is conveniently located across the street from Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Excellent ancillary support
- Work closely and collaboratively with radiation oncologist, program director, and hospital leadership
- Highly competitive compensation/benefits package, including sign on bonus
Our cancer care team provides the highest level of clinical expertise in preventing, diagnosing and treating all types of cancer, in a compassionate and warm environment. As a 268-bed community hospital, we offer a highly personalized approach to care.
Our cancer care services include:
- Outpatient chemotherapy clinic and radiation therapy with oncology-certified nurses
- On-site infusions
- Advanced surgical services
- Comprehensive laboratory and radiology services
- Clinical research trials
Steward Health Care, the largest for-profit private hospital operator in the United States, is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Steward operates 38 community hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta, that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 40,000 healthcare professionals.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.Steward Health Care, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brockton, MAGood Samaritan Medical Center
Apply on company website