Counter Sales Representative Totem Lake, WA
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will be responsible for assisting customers in person and over the phone, entering orders in system, reviewing and pulling orders, and ensuring customers' needs are met in a professional and timely fashion.
You will know if you're a match for this position if you possess strong PC skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills. You must also have the ability to work quickly under time constraints and against deadlines, ability to communication, and be a self-starter. Forklift experience is a plus. Previous wholesale electrical distribution product knowledge and their application and sales experience preferred.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
- Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer requested product is not available.
- Continuously develop knowledge of Stoneway product inventory, its location in the facility, and sales techniques.
- Understand and follow company policy on pricing.
- Back up and support inside sales representatives and warehouse personnel as necessary.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have some electrical knowledge or background, computer experience, credit card machine experience, and Internet experience.
- Valid Driver's license and/or CDL and ability to acquire a forklift license.
Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
About Us: Founded in 1974, Stoneway Electric is a subsidiary of Crescent Electric Supply. Stoneway has grown from a single location in Seattle, WA to become a recognized market leader in the Pacific Northwest with 17 locations. The company stocks a broad line of electrical, lighting, automation and datacomm products. Here, leaders inspire, build trust and empower employees to achieve their best.
Stoneway is an Equal Opportunity Employer:We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Candidates are subject to assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
Apply on company website