Industrial Inside Sales Representative Kent, WA
As an Industrial Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, closing profitable sales orders, and processing orders received. Responsibilities include reviewing orders received to ensure customer needs are met, following through on commitments of delivery of product or information required, and proper communication of information to customers and employees who are fulfilling the order.
What's in it for you? Stoneway is proud to offer their full-time team members competitive compensation packages and a first class benefits package. Some of our benefits include 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with immediate vesting and company match, Paid Volunteer Time, Merchandise Discounts, Holiday and Vacation Pay, and Flexible Spending.
- Help customers determine the right Stoneway Electric products and services to meet their needs. Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer-requested product is not available.
- Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
- Reach sales and gross margin goals.
- Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license and current medical certification card or ability to obtain a card. CDL not required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred.
- Forklift experience is a plus. Previous wholesale electrical distribution product knowledge and their application and sales experience preferred.
Stoneway is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
Apply on company website