Lighting Quotations Specialist Kent, WA
As a Lighting Quotations Specialist, you will be responsible for quoting lighting material from plans and specifications on construction projects. This may also include building a lighting Bills of Material from a plan/specification reading or working with a customer to suggest lighting products on design-build projects.
You'll know you're a match for this position if you possess strong PC skills, lighting product knowledge, and have the ability to work quickly and accurately under severe time constraints and pressure. In addition, you must possess interpersonal skills, organizational skills, be a self starter, and have the ability to communicate effectively.
What's in it for you? We offer competitive pay and benefits. You will also have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and the flexibility to balance your life's priorities.
- Taking a lighting Bills of Material for a construction project and creating a complete and professional lighting quotation.
- Interact with electrical contractors, architects, engineers, and owners to suggest lighting products to be used on all types of construction projects.
- Negotiate pricing with lighting manufacturers and customers.
- Act as source of technical lighting expertise within the branch.
- Collect and analyze lighting quotations data to determine patterns of success or failure.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); a minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two-year trade school or four-year college degree preferred.
- Lighting product and application knowledge as well as an understanding of the bid process. Background in wholesale electrical distribution or electrical contracting preferred.
Stoneway is an Equal Opportunity Employer:We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Candidates are subject to assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, credit and references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
Apply on company website