- Investigate reports of asset losses, injuries, or harassment to determine proper facts and execute proper disciplinary actions.
- Conduct physical security checks to minimize asset loss and maintain CCTV and Alarm systems.
- Train new associates in the areas of Asset Protection and safety.
- Create and recommend ideas for increased shortage control and fewer accidents
- Conduct safety inspections and follow up with correction of safety issues with stores to ensure safe work environments.
- Reinforce store's Asset Protection and safety awareness by attending and participating in store meetings.
- Additional responsibilities to be determined as business needs arise.
- Partner and communicate with District Team Leaders to insure the business runs effectively.
- Conduct Operational Risk Assessments per the program requirements.
- Use XBR (Loss Prevention Exception Reporting software) to discover and/or confirm company policy violations and/or fraud in addition to reviewing markdown reports, generic sku, and margin reports.
- Coach/train Team Leaders and Associates about Shrink and Safety awareness.
- Manage Shrink and safety through implementation of company programs and reinforcement of guidelines and policy.
- Manage inventory movement and supervise store Inventory preparation, Inventory scanning, and reconciliation process.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Higher education, including two and four year degrees related to criminal justice preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in loss prevention in a retail service-oriented business, or demonstration of skills and learning through an internal development program and selection process.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Efficient planning, prioritization and implementation of detailed instructions.
- Ability to learn and communicate new information and processes to all associates within company standards.
- Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills.
- Prior interviewing/investigation certification such as WZ or Reid
- Travel within assigned district, some overnight travel required.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle with a valid state issued license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have the ability to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid state issued license.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website