About STRIDE Community Health Center
STRIDE is a non-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with a history of providing primary care and other health-related services in a community-based setting. Established in 1989 in response to the primary health care needs of the medically indigent population in suburban Denver, STRIDE has the largest population base of any FQHC in Colorado and provides primary care, dental, pharmacy, behavioral health, health education and outreach and enrollment services in accordance with its mission. We provide a positive workplace with a culturally diverse population of employees that are committed to being focused and disciplined team members.
- Medical, Dental, and Optional Vision Insurance.
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO).
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- A 401K retirement savings plan & match!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care options.
A successful candidate will live STRIDE ICARE values:
Integrity – doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
Compassion – meeting the patient where they're at with empathy.
Accountability – doing what we say we're going to do.
Respect – showing attention to human dignity.
Excellence – having a “growth mindset; striving to learn more and practice continuous improvement.
What will you be doing in this role? A successful candidate will:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for STRIDE's internal and external marketing strategies, including creative, integrated, and multi-channel communications, events, publications, outreach, and public relations activities. This individual is the marketing expert, as it relates to the dissemination of branding and marketing, throughout all Departments within STRIDE and works to increase brand recognition externally in the community.
- Curate a high level of understanding of STRIDE's operations, brand, target market(s), and marketing needs.
- Develop a comprehensive, aligned, and current strategic marketing plan focused on enhancing the organization's image and position within the marketplace, ensuring constant and consistent communication of this image and position, and protecting the brand image.
- Create strategies to support the organization's strategic plan and key priorities.
- Develop and manage print and digital marketing campaigns that align with STRIDE's brand standards utilizing a range of techniques including paid ads, SEO/SEM, PPC, etc.
- As a brand ambassador, engage key STRIDE stakeholders in furthering STRIDE's desired market image and position.
- Provide direction to all Departments within STRIDE regarding marketing and messaging, while keeping staff engaged and informed on STRIDE's brand.
- Actively seek opportunities to use new marketing and communications tools, technologies, venues, and outlets in promoting the organization.
- Utilize graphic design background to create in-house marketing pieces.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all organization publications and materials, including the organizational website and social media platforms.
- Measure and track key metrics from marketing campaigns and report key findings, progress, and plans for improvement in daily operations and future campaigns.
- Perform and report out on regular research to keep the STRIDE brand current and relevant to the target market, staying up to date on marketing trends, developments, and best practices.
- Actively work with clinical and operational leadership at health centers to achieve access goals for scheduling efficiency.
- Represent STRIDE in absence of Vice President of Development.
- Support the Vice President of Development in any tasks assigned.
Administrative / Other:
- May be required to participate in UDS reporting.
- Assist in developing STRIDE's annual report.
Partner with team members on planning and executing STRIDE's formal fundraising events.
- Adheres to STRIDE Policy and Procedures.
- Acts as a brand ambassador within and outside the organization.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues.
- Attends all required meetings.
Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
Education or Formal Training:
- Undergraduate Degree with an emphasis in marketing, communications, or public relations required; Master's Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience required
- Previous design experience
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Material and equipment directly used: Fax, Telephone, Postage Machine, Copy Machine, Computer/Printerand all Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and the internet.
** A valid driver's license will be required for any position requiring driving between STRIDE locations. **
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
STRIDE conducts a background check, criminal history, education, license, and certification.
STRIDE recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our organization. STRIDE is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. STRIDE does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Apply on company website