- Gather data and analyze business and user needs in consultation with both business managers and end-users
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a development team working on small, medium, large and enterprise projects.
- Will lead small and medium cross-departmental projects, and will direct the work of project team members.
- Analyze business application requirements for functional business areas.
- Gather business requirements and develop specifications for software solutions
- Possess strong interview skills. Interview project stakeholders, document findings and make detailed recommendations.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- A thorough understanding of relational database practices.
- Familiarity and experience with major enterprise database programs such as SQL Server or DB2.
- Able to develop database objects and structures for data storage, retrieval and reporting according to project specifications.
- Design and develop back end database interfaces to web and e-commerce applications.
- Familiar with data modeling tools and methodologies, and knowledgeable in database system applications and stored procedures.
- Analyze organizational data requirements and create logical and physical data flow models.
- Address data quality issues with clients and management.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Will provide second level application support for any help desk tickets that cannot be answered by the help desk team.
- Write code and debug software applications
- Write IT test plans and execute IT & Business created test plans
- Develop software prototypes
- Recommend system changes and enhancements
- Serve as a model and mentor to IT-Co-op developers and other developers that are less experienced.
- Stay on top of industry changes, recommend and implement industry best practices
- Computer Science: Bachelors degree or better
- Strong understanding of software applications such as Sitecore (or equivalent CMS)
- Mobile Development
Apply on company website