$1,500. Sign On Bonus!
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered best in-class appliances and memorable experiences that bring substance to luxury for our customers. We accomplish this with the support of our talented people who have exacting standards in the manufacture and assembly of our products.
Our facility offers a climate controlled work environment, full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, paid time off and other great benefit opportunities!
Position responsibilities include:
- Pulling and packing parts, service repair and working with shipments.
- Gather, prepare, and package accessory panels, grilles for over 5,000 Sub-Zero/Wolf and COVE parts.
- Knowledge of where parts are stocked and where to retrieve parts
- Loading and unloading/shipping and receiving
- Handle different packaging materials used for shipping – this includes working with foamers, when working with doors, must receive in product, clean, package, appropriately label, complete bill of ladings, and arrange for transportation to ensure door is shipped to location where needed.
- UPS, RPS, and LTL Manifest Operator will separate packages according to carrier, enter customer file information and maintain this information for accurate order processing of outgoing service parts.
- UPS, RPS, and LTL Manifest Operator will also need good number processing skills, ability to work with computer, and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- • Good organizational and communication skills are a must
- • Must be able to use a computer to view work instructions, enter production data
- • Ability to work and thrive in a fast–paced environment
- • Ability to work in a team environment and maintain strict attendance standards
- • Retaining part number information is critical.
- • Should have good dexterity and body flexibility
- • Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. and stand for 8-10 hours while performing work at waist level
Apply on company website