We are seeking a motivated individual, with a hands-on approach to provide test engineering input as a member of a Business Unit, a cross functional product support team. The ideal candidate will have experience in computer programming and troubleshooting test systems/equipment, as well as data analysis to drive innovative continuous improvement projects. Experience in automation or machine guided technology would be optimal.
- Provide test engineering input as a member of a Business Unit.
- Work with dedicated cross-functional teams to establish test plans and verification testing requirements.
- Analyze failure rates, failure modes, and failure mechanisms to support robust product design and/or test system design.
- Conduct/Lead investigative teams to determine root cause of failed components during testing, or failed equipment during testing.
- Support test equipment on multiple production lines and troubles shoot and repair production test equipment as needed. Modify existing test equipment to improve them.
- Develop procedures for calibration checks, adjustments, and preventive maintenance work on various test equipment.
- Work closely with advanced manufacturing and test systems team to deploy innovative and advanced solutions to the production environment.
- Work with Quality Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering in identifying in-house problems, implementing solutions, and supporting initiatives / continuous improvement.
- Electrical Engineering: Bachelors degree or better
- Engineering: Bachelors degree or better
- Computer Science: Bachelors degree or better
- • Experience in appliance industry or mass-produced consumer products.
- • Experience with LabView, Visual C++, PLC.
- • Experience with programing skills (PLC and higher-level language), systems design, data collection technologies.
- • Experience with Solidworks.
- • Experience in FMEA.
- • 5+ years: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, and a minimum of 2 years' experience in Engineering (Test / Design/ Systems)
Apply on company website