Provides sales reporting and analysis for the Field Operations department. Acts as a reporting and communication liaison between the corporate office and the field organization.
- Master Subaru's reporting system, Oracle Business Intelligence, and other sources of information including iExam, JD Power PIN, and registration data.
- Provide data and analysis to SOA Officers & Directors, corporate staff and the field organization.
- Communicate, track, and trouble shoot on the Retailer Monthly Bonus program.
- Support company sales data requests related to PR, Added Security, and Training programs.
- Produce a litany of accurate reports including Daily Sales, Sales Projection Reports, Estimates, Competitive Snapshot, and Weekend Traffic.
- Help develop and track bonus programs and contests for DSMs and retailers.
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Accounting, Market Development, Subaru Motors Finance, Distribution, and Marketing on a variety of programs and meetings.
- Work with STARLINK Sales Manager to create, maintain, and troubleshoot activity reporting. Communicate with the field team STARLINK activation and enrollment data.
- Help to plan and execute the National Training Conference – organize agenda and meeting requests, communicate with stakeholders, and manage onsite support staff.
Perform administrative and organizational tasks.
- Superior analytical skills. Bonus if candidate can concisely offer POV.
- High levels of motivation.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills. The position creates PowerPoint presentations for SOA executives.
- Detail-oriented and proactive.
- Knowledge of, and desire to learn more about Subaru and US automotive industry.
- Great communication skills - written and oral.
- Works efficiently.
- Interest in working closely with the field organization and retailers.
- Ability to work beyond the normal business day on a monthly basis.
BA/BS + 4-6 years of related experience.
Apply on company website